Terms and Conditions Krisotel Amsterdam
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
◊ Best Available Rate
• A valid credit card or online payment is required for reservation guarantee.
• Reservation guaranteed with credit card, the first night of the stay will be per-authorized (Read more on pre-authorization).
• Reservation is only confirmed when hotel is able to pre-authorize the credit card.
• Free cancellation till 14:00 hours of the arrival date.
• In case of No-Show and late cancellation, cost of the first night stay will be charged.
• Countdown of the arrival date starts at 00.00 AM (CET).
◊ Prepay & Save Rate/Hot Deal/Non-Refundable
• Online payment is required.
• Amendment on reservation is not permitted.
• No refund on cancellation of reservation.
◊ About pre-authorisation
• Hotel reserves all the rights to pre-authorize a credit card when credit card is used as a reservation guarantee method. Pre-authorization is not a charge; it is a temporary hold. This means hotel will check if the card is active and if there is enough balance to cover at least the first night cost. After a certain period, the pre-authorization hold is released. This varies on countries and card issuer. Please contact your bank for an advice on handling this.
◊ Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)
• In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask a 10 % pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
◊ No-show Policy
• For standard rate reservation, the full amount of the first night will be charged and the reservation is no longer valid.
• For Hot-Deal/Non-Refundable/Prepay & Save reservation, if no communication is conducted of guest arriving later than actual arrival date, hotel is not obliged to keep the room on hold longer than the actual arrival date/night. However, if guest(s) still show up on the next day without communicating to the hotel, hotel will still try its best to assist the guest but the hotel does not guarantee providing any accommodation. In such case hotel may follow overbooking procedure to assist the guest.
◊ Group Reservation (5 rooms or more)
In a single reservation when 5 or more than 5 rooms are booked, it is considered as a group reservation. In this case hotel may ask for a pre-payment as a guarantee of the reservation, acceptable only by bank transfer. Credit card is not accepted for pre-payment. Hotel will be in contact with the booker/guest to follow the procedure. Please note that a group reservation is not confirmed till hotel receives the pre-payment.
• All prices are including VAT and excluding 7% city tax. From 1st January 2020 an additional city tax of €3 per person applies per room per night.
◊ Child Policy
• Child up to 2 years old stays free sharing existing bed with parents
◊ WinnRewards Loyalty Program
Krisotel Amsterdam is a partner hotel of WinnRewards loyalty program. By making reservation at Krisotel Amsterdam and accepting Term & Conditions of Krisotel Amsterdam, you also accept the Terms & Condition of WinnRewards loyalty program. If you are not yet a member of WinnRewards, you will be signed up as member of WinnRewards loyalty program upon a confirmed reservation . More on WinnReward’s check Terms and Conditions
In House Terms and Conditions (House Rules)
- Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms and guest areas. Smoking in a guest room will result in an additional cleaning charge of minimum € 175.
- Emergency phones are present to receive Emergency Assistance. Safety directions given by hotel staff must be followed at all times.
- The uniform conditions of the Hotel Industry filed at the office of the court in The Hague are applicable to all reservations and services. Safety deposit boxes are available free of charge in all guest rooms. The hotel will not be responsible for loss of valuables from the guest rooms.
- The guest is responsible to leave the room and all the valuables in the same condition as they found them. In case of loss or damaged item, hotel will charge the registered hotel room guest for loss or damage of the hotel valuables.
- The use of all Health and Fitness Facilities by guests is done without supervision by hotel staff. Do not leave any items in the Fitness room overnight. The hotel accepts no liability for injury, death or loss associated with the use of the Health and Fitness facilities e.g. articles as clothing, valuables etc. Anyone under age of 16 must be accompanied at all times in all facilities by a responsible person of 18 years or older while in the Health and Fitness Club.
- Floors might be slippery when wet.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Regardless of charge instructions, by signing this you also acknowledge that you are personally liable for the payment of all charges incurred during the stay.
- By signing our online or offline checking form, you agree to our terms and conditions. You acknowledge and authorize Krisotel Amsterdam, and its affiliated and subsidiary companies: to collect, process and your information for lawful, administrative and hotel’s business related purposes; to store and transmit information to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through its third party vendors, whether within country of residence, the Netherlands, or elsewhere.